Previously titled Chocolate Box Letter Thing. I'm just gonna be editing this because I'm lazy.
- Hmm, I don't really have anything specific to be honest, so you can go wild as you want. Anything in the list below that can be applied to art it is then. Ooh, I guess an exception would be that I'd be okay with pretty explicit, NSFW art.
- kid!fic: preferably a kid that can already interact with others, but still kinda cute? So 4-12yo I guess? Either the characters are actual kids (deaging optional), or the pairings requested get kids of their own.
- angsty fics with happy endings: especially if the angst is centered around my favorite characters (you can check my fandom summary if you like)
- hurt/comfort: especially if the hurt is inflicted to my favorite characters (see fandom summary again for list of favorite characters if you're curious)
- fics as close to canon as possible: episode codas, missing scenes, canon-divergent AUs, wonderfully IC characters
- snark and banter
- fics that fleshes out a character's backstory (especially for characters with little to no canon backstory)
- magical realism
- AUs, specifically: Fantasy, SciFi, canon alternate universes, Modern setting.
Fic Dislikes / DNW:
Most of these are non-negotiable, unless the prompt specifically mentions a DNW. Then you go ahead and ignore this.
- first person/second person POVs in fanfics: It kinda feels... invasive, for some reason? I know it's weird, and it doesn't bother me on original works, but yeah. Third person POVs only, unless it's an epistolary or something like that.
- major character death
- OOC characters
- Alpha/Beta/Omega Dynamics
- mpreg that has physical changes in it (round bellies, rearranging organs, etc). If it's a soul pregnancy or anything that doesn't result in literal assbabies then it's more than fine.
- implausible crossovers
- heterosexual incest, even for people not actually related. If they act like brother/sister, father/daughter, mother/son, et cetera, please don't pair them romantically/sexually. M/M or F/F incest is fine though.
- AUs, specifically: Coffeeshop, Florist/Tattoo Artist, Stripper, Prostitute, Master/Slave, BDSM, Serial Killer, Hogwarts, Werewolves, Vampires, Mermaids, Victorian
- PWP: I'd rather not have any smut at all, but as long as it doesn't overwhelm the plot I'm good with it
- infidelity: please don't.
- polyamory, unless it's a polyamorous ship I requested.
I'll tweak it later some more probably, but I hope the list is pretty comprehensive.